Pump wear rings and seals are a pump’s main wearing components and one of the secrets of a pump’s success. A great deal of research time is spent by manufacturers and users developing and testing specialised materials to give the greatest performance for specific pump applications. Timcast “Centri Bar” is the perfect solution for turning this development into reality. There is no compromise relating to material selection or sizes required and the ultimate pump performance can be achieved.
VEEM Ltd can supply Timcast “Centri Bar” wear rings and seals either “as cast” or fully machined with full traceability and NATA certification for mechanical, chemical, and NDT to meet most international standards.
Timcast “Centri Bar” is manufactured in accordance with following accreditations and or registrations where relevant:
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality
- ISO 14001:2004 – environmental
- ABS foundry Approval
- DNV foundry Approval – CU3
- GL foundry and welding approval – CU3
- IRS foundry approval – copper
- RINA approval
- Defence industrial security program Cert AF 7294940
- Lloyd register approvals
NATA registrations for:
- Acoustic and Vibration Measurement
- Chemical Testing
- Non Destructive Testing (Mag, Liq Pen, MP PT &Visual Insp)