Often shafts require wear resistant or load bearing sleeves to be fitted at some point along the shaft. These are manufactured and heated to be fitted in place. VEEM Ltd can supply the Timcast range of “Centri Bar” to the exact material specification required, in the sizes that can be economically machined to fit.
VEEM Ltd can supply Timcast “Centri Bar” shaft sleeves either “as cast” or fully machined with full traceability and NATA certification for mechanical, chemical, and NDT to meet most international standards.
Timcast “Centri Bar” is manufactured in accordance with following accreditations and or registrations where relevant:
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality
- ISO 14001:2004 – environmental
- ABS foundry Approval
- DNV foundry Approval – CU3
- GL foundry and welding approval – CU3
- IRS foundry approval – copper
- RINA approval
- Defence industrial security program Cert AF 7294940
- Lloyd register approvals
NATA registrations for:
- Acoustic and Vibration Measurement
- Chemical Testing
- Non Destructive Testing (Mag, Liq Pen, MP PT &Visual Insp)