Used mainly in industrial furnaces and kilns as well as commercial ovens and dryers, gas burners are ideal for metals (ferrous and non-ferrous), automotive, ceramics, textiles, wood, paper, and food processing industries. These burners also provide outstanding performance in thermal after-burning plants, hot air generators, and dryers. Gas burner tubes are operated at temperatures up to 100C and are usually centrifugally cast from heat resistant materials.
VEEM Ltd can supply Timcast “Centri Bar” gas burner tubes either “as cast” or fully fabricated with full traceability and NATA certification for mechanical, chemical, and NDT to meet most international standards.
Timcast “Centri Bar” is manufactured in accordance with following accreditations and or registrations where relevant:
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality
- ISO 14001:2004 – environmental
- ABS foundry Approval
- DNV foundry Approval – CU3
- GL foundry and welding approval – CU3
- IRS foundry approval – copper
- RINA approval
- Defence industrial security program Cert AF 7294940
- Lloyd register approvals
NATA registrations for:
- Acoustic and Vibration Measurement
- Chemical Testing
- Non Destructive Testing (Mag, Liq Pen, MP PT &Visual Insp)